Fill out this form to apply for one of our Team Fawcett charity places in the London 2019 Landmarks Half Marathon, taking place on the Sunday 24th March, 2019.
If you have any problems filling out this form, please call 0203 598 6154 or email [email protected]
If my application for a Team Fawcett charity entry in the London Landmarks Half Marathon 2019 is successful, I confirm that I agree to the following declaration:
1. I understand that my £30 registration fee is a non-refundable deposit in order to secure my place.
2. Through my participation in this event, I pledge to raise a minimum of £450 for The Fawcett Society and to cover any shortfall myself if I am unable to fundraise the full amount.
3. I pledge to send The Fawcett Society the outstanding minimum sponsorship of £450 by 6th May 2019, six weeks after the event.
4. I acknowledge that I participate in the London Landmarks Half Marathon at my own risk and that The Fawcett Society will not be held responsible for any injury or illness resulting from my participation in the run. I will undertake suitable training and consult my GP if I have any concerns regarding health or injury.
5. In the event of being unable to participate due to injury or other issue, I understand that I must let The Fawcett Society know as soon as possible so that my place can be cancelled. If I cancel, I understand that it may not be possible to carry my place over to the 2020 event.
NB We care about your details and unless you have agreed we will never share your phone number or email address. We will not share the contact details of under 18s. Keeping your personal data safe is very important to us and we are committed to complying with privacy and data protection laws and being transparent about what we are doing. Registered Charity (no.1108769) Limited Company Registered in England and Wales (no. 04600514) Registered Office Unit 222, Southbank House, Black Prince Road, London, SE1 7SJ