Become A Member
Fawcett members are central to our power and influence, underpinning everything we do. From delivering strength in numbers to ensuring we have the funds to continue our vital work and campaigning locally, we simply can’t do it without you.
From as little as £1.50 a month, you will fund our work to help ensure women play an equal part in society. Fawcett contributes to policy and legislation on a range of issues, from giving our views on specific Bills to making policy suggestions.
We also have a number of local groups across the country; you can support Fawcett by working with these groups to take campaigns directly to your area. We will pass your details on to the local group when you join.
Members are responsible for electing the Board of Trustees. The Board leads the charity on behalf of members.
Become a Fawcett member today
- Our twice yearly electronic members magazine featuring the inside track on our work as well as wider news and features
- A monthly e-newsletter — a regular update on our progress, key developments and emerging issues
- An invitation to our Annual General Meeting (12th November 2016), debates and other Fawcett events
- An introductory 50% discount on Fawcett t-shirts from our shop, including the THIS IS WHAT A FEMINIST LOOKS LIKE t-shirt
Standard Annually – £60
Standard Monthly – £6
Concessionary membership (students and those on low income):
Concessionary Annually – £15
Concessionary Monthly – £1.50
Family membership (4 individuals in a household):
Family Annually – £99
Family Monthly- £10
Former Fawcett members:
Returning Former Member Annually – £50
Returning Former Member Monthly – £5
If you have previously been a member of Fawcett and would like to rejoin, we are offering a reduced rate for our 150th anniversary year. After your first year, membership will go up to the standard rate.
Become a Fawcett member today
Fawcett+ is a membership scheme for those who are able to make a larger contribution to help us accelerate the pace of change for women’s equality in the UK. We would not be where we are today without our existing supporters but we know that some of you are able and want to do more. If you give at least £365 a year you can become a member of Fawcett+.
Why join Fawcett+?
Becoming a member of Fawcett + entitles you to:
- A 50% discount across the whole of our shop items (great for presents for the person who has everything)
- Priority invitations and places at all Fawcett high-profile events
- Invitation to our annual President’s event and to meet Jenni Murray, the Chair, Chief Executive and Trustees
- Free copies of all our key reports as they come out
To join, we ask supporters to donate at least £1 a day for women’s rights. You can do this by direct debit with an annual total of £365, or by making a single donation of at least £365 each year, or a £35 per month direct debit.
Fawcett+ Annually – £365
Fawcett+ Monthly – £35
Become a Fawcett+ member today