Women’s Rights Meet Ups
Get involved in Fawcett’s work by joining your local women’s rights group
We’re delighted to have a growing number of active and effective local women’s rights meet ups, who work in the local community to enforce change and campaign on our behalf. Their work is invaluable to Fawcett. By joining your nearest group, you could be involved in:
- Raising awareness about gender equality, why it’s important and what needs to change in your local area
- Amplifying and spreading knowledge of the work carried out by the Fawcett UK office
- Contacting your MPs and MEPs to keep them abreast of issues and seek their support for change
- Working with local press and radio to ensure they cover gender issues
- Organising events and stalls to inform and involve more people
- Having fun with like-minded people
If there is no local women’s rights meet up in your area and you would like to know more about how to set one up, please email: email@example.com. We are always excited to hear from enthusiastic supporters who want to take action in their local community, and we are on hand to offer support and ideas to your group. As well as being of huge value to Fawcett, local groups offer a great network of support in advancing gender equality in specific areas.
If you want to update your membership details, including your address, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join Your Local Group
To find out more about your local women’s rights meet up, please select a group from the drop down below to visit their page.