12th OCT: The Gender Pay Gap Conference 2016
FAST FORWARD YOUR BUSINESS
London Marriott Hotel West India Quay
22 Hertsmere Road, Canary Wharf, London, E14 4ED
For the 8,000 UK businesses employing more than 250 staff there is now a steep learning curve to negotiate in order to prepare for mandatory gender pay gap reporting and ‘transparency’?
On 15th July 2015, at The Times Chief Executives Summit, the Prime Minister set an accelerated agenda for advancing gender equality in pay in corporate Britain announcing legislation requiring large employers to calculate their gender pay gap. This will be implemented from April 2017 and details will be published in April 2018.
This event has been designed to allow organisations to benchmark their progress against the best in the UK, see how other companies are approaching the challenge of mandatory gender pay reporting and learn the most up to date solutions to meet the timetable and law for publication.
The programme will address:
- Research and data sources
- Dealing with bonuses and benefits
- What information must be published
- Preparing for outcomes and reactions
- Sharing results with your staff and stakeholders
- Implications for tenders and supply chains
- Anticipating public and industry public reactions
- Preparing your change agenda
- Demonstrating impact
- How it will impact in the competition for talent
For further details and to register visit the Gender Pay Gap Conference website.
Share this page